Just like in our previous article where we explained to you how to change Snapchat’s username on Android and iPhone, in this article we’ll be quickly summarizing how to change Snapchat display name on Android and iPhone. Let’s get started.
Steps on How to Change Snapchat Display Name:
- Open Snapchat application
- Tap your Profile button
- Go to the Settings icon
- Under the My Account section, you will find the Name tab. Tap it
- Here, you can change the name as many times you like unlike your username
There you go, it is done. You can now change your display name as much as you like without any hassle. Additionally, we recommend you try learning about Ghost Mode on Snapchat, Quick Add on Snapchat, or Snapchat Yello Heart to get the best experience while using Snapchat.
We hope you enjoyed this article and were able to understand the meaning and how to change Snapchat display name on Android and iPhone. Should you have any doubts about how Snapchat works or anything else, kindly drop them down in the comments below. Till then, keep reading and exploring, and we shall see you in the next one.
– Best Snapchat Story Games
– How To Update Snapchat
– How to Unlock A Permanently Locked Snapchat Account
– View Snapchat Story Online
– How To Make A Public Profile On Snapchat
– What Does Pending Mean on Snapchat