Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 have crossed 1 million sales in South Korea

As per multiple reports, both the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 have already crossed the 1 million sales milestone recently in its home country South Korea. However, there are no details about the individual sales figure yet. That’s a huge number for foldable devices even within a very short period of time. The reports are claiming that 70% of the sale has been done for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 model and the rest of the 30% sales are for Galaxy Z Fold 3.

So, it’s quite expected not surprising because the Z Flip 3 is more affordable than the Z Fold 3 model and as a newly released foldable device with a flippable screen can also take place due to the old nostalgic feeling. It’s also a matter of fact that the Galaxy Z Flip 3 becomes quite popular among the younger generation because 54% of the units were sold to the younger generation.

Read More: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 offers the best discounts in the US

More than 270,000 units of the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 were activated within a day of the launch. Due to such a crowd, Samsung has extended the date for activations. These two foldable models have also made history as Samsung’s best-selling foldable in South Korea.

Samsung has also introduced some new trade-in programs in the home country so that more people can exchange their older devices or buy a new one, obviously, Galaxy Z Fold 3 or Galaxy Z Flip 3. It’ll last up to October 31, 2021.

The Korea Herald

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button