If you’re one of the Android smartphone owners for several years and you’ve tried fixing your cracked display then you should have known that the cost of screen repair or replacement may take a lot of money. Most users prefer to buy a new device instead of repairing or replacing the screen of a smartphone. Now, Samsung is giving a golden chance to their USA-based users to fix the cracked screen of the Samsung Galaxy device for $50 for a limited time.
So, Samsung device users can get the cracked display fixed in the US for $50 only from June 13 to June 27, 2022. It’s a steal deal for sure at this unbelievable price tag in 2022. In this limited promotional period of two weeks, Samsung users in the US will have to mail the defective device to the Samsung center for repair. It’s also expected that most Samsung device users will get eligible with a cracked screen if they’re US residents only.
There are a few things to consider:
- This promotion is only applicable to the US residents of the 50 states in the United States and Washington, D.C, etc.
- You can’t avail this offer with a walk-in option to the Samsung service center. You should have to mail the damaged phone to Samsung as a courier.
- The front display is only applicable to get repaired. Not applicable for the back panel or frame which is made of glass and gets cracked.
- It’ll not repair anything else something as the phone’s hardware or software.
- UBreakIFix, Best Buy, and other Samsung repair partners are not participating in this program. Only contact Samsung Support directly.
- You’ll need a valid Samsung account to initiate the repair process.
- This promotion will run from June 13, 2022, to June 27, 2022.
- One person is eligible for one device repair only.
Eligible Device Models to Get Repaired
Well, here is the most important part that should check properly before sending your device for repair. Samsung has specified a list of eligible device models which are applicable for the repair.
- Any Samsung Galaxy S series model (Galaxy S9 series or latest).
- Any Samsung Galaxy J series (older) models won’t be eligible.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE and Galaxy S20 FE models aren’t applicable.
- Any Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone (Galaxy Note 9 or latest).
- Any Samsung Galaxy A series smartphone like Galaxy A70 series, A50 series, etc.
- Obviously, any of the Samsung Galaxy foldable devices won’t be eligible for this repair offer because foldable screens are costlier than anything else.
So, if you’re one of the eligible Samsung device owners and having a lot of issues with the cracked display to continue using it as a daily driver in the US region then it’s the best chance. You should get complete peace of mind to officially repair the cracked screen at just $50 without any compromises or doubts. Just head over to this link to get started.