Are your Snapchat streaks lost.? And you have no idea how to retrieve them back? Then in this guide, I am going to show you the official way to get streaks back on Snapchat.
Snapchat is very popular among all young friend circles across the globe. Youngsters never fall short of sending Bitmojis, personalized avatar stickers, using funny filters on the face. There is even the concept of Snapchat streaks that maintain a counter of Snaps exchanged between two users (Snapchat friends to be precise).
How do Snapchat Streaks work
To increase their respective Snap Streaks, two friends must send each other Snaps every day. There are even emojis besides the Snap streak that indicates how close the friendship between the two Snapchat users is.
On the other hand, if two users do not send Snaps, then for each of the users the Snap streaks will reduce. If a user uninstalls Snapchat, then all the accumulated Snapchat streaks will be lost.
Sometimes, due to technical problems at the Snapchat server’s end or due to any bug, you may also lose Snapchat streaks.
Is it Possible to Retrieve Lost Snap Streaks
Yes, it is possible to get back your lost Snap streaks that you have accumulated over the years. The condition remains that the Snap streaks you lost must be due to a bug in the app or some issue with the server.
If you had uninstalled Snapchat and now upon reinstallation, you want your Streaks back that is not possible.
You have to appeal through the official online support team of Snapchat. You have to fill in the exact details true to your knowledge regarding the issue that caused you to lose your Snapchat streaks.
Upon submission, the support team will get back to you and most probably will solve your problem.
In the next section, I have outlined the steps that you have to follow to get back your lost Snapchat streaks.
Step-by-Step Guide to Get Streaks Back on Snapchat
Follow the steps I have mentioned below.
- Get hold of your PC or Laptop
- Open the browser
- In the URL bar type in https://support.snapchat.com
- Press enter
- Under Popular Topics click on Snapstreaks
- Navigate to the option Need Help with Something Else
- Under What Can We Help You With, select I lost my Snapstreak.
- Then a form will show up where you have to enter your Snapchat username, email, mobile number, device, friend’s username, etc.
- Fill up all the details carefully and make sure you are not lying about anything.
- If your claim is true then the Snapchat support will fix the problem and get the lost snap streaks back on your account as well as on your Snapchat friend’s account.
So, these are the easy and official steps that you have to follow to appeal to Snapchat to get your lost Snap streaks back. If you have any doubts, do let me know in the comment section.